Thursday, September 19, 2019

New First Appearance Of Deadpool Revealed (Again!)

Disney is quickly moving forward with their plans on introducing Wade Wilson (a.k.a. Deadpool) into the MCU, but it won't be quite a fast as I had reported earlier.

Disney is in a unique position with Deadpool because they already have the actor for the role.  They determined that there is literally no one else that could play the Merc with the Mouth, and are keeping Ryan Reynolds on as Deadpool.  There was word that Disney and Marvel were going to introduce him into the MCU as early as the Black Widow movie, but plans have shifted to Thor: Love and Thunder.  This makes sense, since the black Widow movie has already finished filming, work him in at a more fluid rate, and the Thor movie is the next best choice.

The director of the movie, Taika Waititi, has already said that this is definitely  a Thor movie, with the Blonde God taking center stage. It's also being reported that Kat Denning's is going to be coming back to help out Natalie Portman's Jane Foster.  Since the movie hasn't started filming yet, they really don't have to change anything up in editing to incorporate Deadpool into any of it, since it hasn't begun filming yet.

SO what I posted a couple of days ago is wrong, this looks more right.  But the last leak I reported on was incorrect, so take this with a grain of salt.  Whatever they decide to do, I am just looking forward to Deadpool getting some MCU action and not having to pull the full wait of the X=Men franchise on his own back.  DOn't kid yourself, I saw the last two X-men movies. Deadpool was the only one that was keeping them relevant.  Prove me wrong.  Leave your comments down below or on my Facebook page, or on my MeWe page.  I Look forward to you trying to prove me wrong.  And don't just throw "Jennifer Lawrence's" name up and hopes it sticks, this was a definite low point in her career!

No comments:

Post a Comment