Monday, December 14, 2015

X-Men: Apocalypse AND Independence Day: Resurgence Trailers!!!

 
SO!  I wasn't really sure how to post these, because to be honest, they are both really cool, so I'm starting with the one that seems the most popular.  Here you go, the new X-Men: Apocalypse trailer:


This looks to be awesome!  Finally, Quicksilver gets a little bit of credit and redemption from the last movie.  Sorry, I just didn't think that they used him to his full potential...maybe it had something to do with the Hardee's campaign?  I don't know...I just know that I can't wait to see more of him in this film!  I have to say, though, Apocalypse looks like a steroid-bound reject from the Blue Man Group...just saying.  This movie definitely looks to be getting their influence from the cartoons of the 90's.  But like I said, there are two trailers that I want to show you, so let's get down to the second one!



This one is the trailer for Independence Day: Resurgence.  Check it out:


Kind of like Star Wars, this movie take place about 20 or 30 years after the first one.  In that time, Earth has been able to use the technology from our invaders to bolster the world's arsenal.  However...the aliens have come back for a little bit of retribution.  Everybody (minus Will Smith) is back, and this sequel looks to be pretty amazing!

There are way too many cool looking movie that are coming out next year, starting with Deadpool next month.  By the way, a new trailer for that film will be dropping Christmas Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment