Saturday, December 5, 2015

Star Wars News: Well This Is Interesting!


 

Here are a few things that I've read over the last couple of days that I found interesting...

The first thing that I read this weekend was that George Lucas has watched the final cut of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.  What did he think?  According to The Hollywood Reporter, the movie has received Lucas' seal of approval.  JJ Abrams recently had to show an uncut version of the film to the executive producers and to the Disney honchos, and he said that he was more nervous then than he ever has been...but how nerve racking could it have been to show the creator of the series a new chapter that he had nothing to do with (meaning Lucas)?  That had to have had Abrams heart beating right out of his chest!  But like I said, it sounds like he really enjoyed it!

The second thing that I read about this weekend had to do with an interview that Harrison Ford gave recently.  He was asked what his favorite scene from the upcoming film was, and he replied that it was the fight scene between Kylo Ren and Rey.  Wait...what?  The only scene that we've been privy to is a shot that shows Finn squaring off against Kylo Ren.  So does that mean we are going to be given a fight scene between Rey and Kylo Ren, or did Harrison Ford just misspeak?  I guess we won't know until the movie comes out!

The last bit of news that I found online was the picture that's posted up above.  I guess we now know that it's Kylo Ren that grabs Darth Vader's helmet off the planet of Endor, and is basically worshiping the thing in the trailers.

Less than two weeks to go before the release of the film, and as soon as I see it, I'll let you in on all of the things I find out!  And don't worry, I'll make sure I post a **SPOILER** warning before I begin, so if you don't want to know anything, then you won't have to worry about me giving anything away!

No comments:

Post a Comment