Thursday, December 31, 2015

Check Out The New Batcave!

00021-ew-bat-cave-concept-art_0

This week, Entertainment Weekly released a picture showing us the design for the Batcave in this spring's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.  One word for it...wow!

Early reports on the movie tell us that Bruce Wayne has let Wayne Manor fall into disrepair, and judging by the looks of the Batcave, I can see where all of his money's been going!  This is a whole new look for the iconic cave, and man does it work!  We've seen other versions of the Batcave, in comic books, on television, and in movies, but for some reason the sheer size of it in this picture took me by surprise.  I knew that it was big, but in this picture it looks huge!

That's pretty much it for today, I just wanted to share this with everyone for New Years.  Also, I want to thank everybody that stops by to read this blog.  In a little over a year, it's been read in 47 different countries, and has been viewed nearly 11,000 times.  Pretty cool, huh?  I wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for all of you, so thank you!

Hope you all have an incredible New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment