Saturday, July 1, 2017

This Star Wars Villain Is Rumored To Be In The Han Solo Movie

Well, there's no reason to beat around the bush with this one, you can see by the picture that it's going to be Jabba the Hutt...and he should appear in the movie, for obvious reasons.  The movie is supposed to be a history of Han Solo.  We're supposedly going to learn how Han and Chewbacca end up meeting, how Han gained Chewie's "life debt," how they made the "Kessel Run" in 12 parsecs, and why he dumped his cargo that he was hauling for Jabba.  Because of this, I'm guessing that we'll see Greddo in the film, as well.


This next part is a little self-congratulatory.  When I started this post, the first year I only got 10,00 hits.  The second year, it doubled.  Now, I've reached over 100,000 views, and have been viewed in 68 countries.  I want to thank everyone who reads this for letting me hit this mark.  Please keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment