Monday, May 1, 2017

Saw A Very Fun...And Very Dark Movie This Weekend!


Sorry I didn't post earlier today, I was on the road traveling across states, but it was worth it!  I went home to visit my folks (which EVERYBODY should do when you have the opportunity!)  and they treated me to a movie that was at a little independent movie theater called The Neon.  It was not a movie I would've been able to watch (at least, not until it came out on video, but there aren't that many "video stores" around anymore) but I'm glad I saw.  The trailer looked great, and it really was, but it was a lot more dark and twisted than the preview made it out to be.  Still, it was a lot of fun!  Check out the trailer down below, and I'll be back tomorrow with a regular post!  Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment