Sunday, July 17, 2016

Multiple Speedsters Arriving For The Flash Season 3



The other day I told you that Kid Flash is going to show up next season on The Flash.  Now, it's being assumed that another Speedster is also going to be showing up, all theories of this being based off of a photograph.  Check it out:


A pretty safe assumption, right?  All indications are pointing to this guy being the Black Racer.  So now we've had The Reverse Flash, Zoom, Jay Garrick, and Barry Allen.  Now we can add Black Racer and Kid Flash to the list.  We might even have to add Jesse Quick to the list if she ends up getting her powers as well.

I'm not going to stay long talking about things that I've already talked about, but I thought that you'd want to see this photograph and hear about the direction that The Flash season 3 is taking.  To be honest, we still don't know what direction that The Flash is going to take.  All we know is that the current timeline is going to be all screwed up, and that it won't just affect this series, but Arrow and DC's Legends of Tomorrow as well.  I still think that the latter will be the source of putting everything right again, but who knows?  I could be wrong.  It just seems to make the most sense.  And how is Supergirl going to be affected, if at all?  I can't wait to see how she's going to fit into the whole "Arrow-verse" now that she's come home to The CW.

So what are you hoping to see in The Flash season 3?  Let me know your thoughts on the whole thing in the comments section down below.





No comments:

Post a Comment