Monday, July 25, 2016

DC Releases Two Huge Trailers At SDCC 2016!


Yesterday concluded this year's San Diego Comic Con, and man, it did not disappoint!  I'll be talking about the things that I found the most interesting throughout the week, but let's get started with the two trailers that were released this weekend.  Now, since they are still fairly new, I'm not sure if the ones I uploaded are the same ones that they showed there, I'm hoping that they are, but this site has limited access to certain YouTube videos, so if these aren't the right ones, I apologize.  The first one was the release of the upcoming Justice League movie, and I have to tell you, Ezra Miller stole the show.  Anyone that was upset that Grant Gustin didn't get the role of The Flash should rest a little easier after watching the trailer.  It was lighter than the ones we got for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and had a lot more humor.  Check it out:


The second trailer that they released was for the upcoming Wonder Woman, and it looks like they really put together a great film.  Check it out below.  I had to pull the UK version of the trailer, seeing as the US version wasn't available here yet.  Check it out:

Both of these movies are slated for release next year, so I'm expecting a very good season for DC and Warner Bros. if these movies are as good as the trailers let on to be.  It looks like Warner Bros. has finally found their pace in the comic book movie genre and they're going to give Marvel a run for their money.

Justice League is set to hit theaters November 17, 2017, and Wonder Woman will premier June 2, 2017.  Let me know what you thought about the two trailers and whether or not they are getting you excited for the release of these two movies.  Leave your thoughts in the comments section down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment