Thursday, February 19, 2015

Star Wars: The Force Awakens SPOILERS!!!



Don't say I didn't warn you!  But in case you didn't get the hint from the title?  There are possible SPOILERS ahead...so if you don't want to know, stop reading here!

Still with me? Good!  Holy cow, I couldn't believe the number of reveals that were posted online! So without further adieu, let's jump right in!

Okay, first (in my opinion) is the biggest reveal, and it's brought to you courtesy of Making Star Wars and Blastr.com.  Here's what they had to share:

"The alleged scene finds Han Solo (Harrison Ford) hiding from new big baddie Kylo Ren, with Finn, Rey, Chewbacca and BB-8 nearby. Han apparently tries to confront Kylo Ren, and according to the report, Kylo “silences the conversation forever.” After that, Chewbacca is extremely upset and Han is never seen again."

Whoa.  Are they saying that Han dies?  I know that this was something that they'd talked about for Return of the Jedi, but really?  Damn!  Okay, maybe not.  These are just rumors right now.  On to the next one:

Kylo Ren?  The baddie from the previous paragraph?  It's rumored that he is Han and Leia's SON! Wow, talk about mommy and daddy issues!  And he also has a sister, Rey.  It seems that while Kylo Ren became infatuated with his force heritage, Rey wants to ignore hers.  I don't know how either of them come to their decisions on what there passions are.  I'm like Fox News.  I report, you decide.

However...it doesn't sound like Han and Leia were the only one's "getting busy!"  Making Star Wars is also reporting that Luke has a son in the movie!  They are reporting that Domhnall Gleeson has been cast as Luke's son, and to make this twist of news even more interesting...he's an Imperial officer!

There's a little bit more info that has been revealed, but I'm going to keep it to myself for now...maybe for a later blog.  I will let you know that there is going to be a scene that is a flashback which shows Darth Vader talking to an Inquisitor.  James Earl Jones is coming back to do the voice, which is very cool, and...oh! Billy Dee Williams may be making an appearance in Episode VIII!  This would kind of make sense, since he first appeared in the second movie of the original trilogy, why not bring him back for the second one of the next trilogy?

So that's it!  Hope I didn't give too much away, and just made you want to see the new movie even more!  I'll be back again tomorrow, so until then...take it easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment