Monday, February 9, 2015

Do You Think This Is A Good Idea?

Diggle

There have been a lot of Internet rumors going around that John Diggle could possibly become John Stewert on Arrow.  This rumor has received so much traction, that it was even asked of Arrow actor Stephen Amell to weigh in on it with his thoughts.

"I mean it looks good.  And if we know anything about television shows, if it looks good, it has a much better chance of happening."

Not exactly confirmation of this happening.  So what does Arrow's David Ramsey have to say on this matter?

"I do know that there is serious discussion about whether or not this guy becomes John Stewart. But, I mean, I’ll say this: it is top secret. I've asked them, and they’re like, “we’re working on some stuff.” If that’s the case, it’s gonna be huge. This is the stuff they want to avoid. I think they don’t want anybody to know yet and they haven’t even told me. They have told me that they are thinking about it and they are considering it. Greg Berlanti told me that. Andrew and Marc have told me that. I haven’t spoken to Geoff Johns about it, yet. But that’s the word from people directly involved in Arrow- that they’re working on something.  Here's the truth of it: if I knew, I would tell you I knew and that I'm not a liberty to tell you that.  I probably wouldn't tell you anyway!  I would at least tell you that I know.  But I honestly do not know."

So what are your thoughts on this?  Do you think that this would help improve the show, or take it down a road that would be better suited for Flash?  Me personally, I don’t think that you should mess too much with the dynamic of the core group of Team Arrow.  At least, not yet.  I understand that things change, especially in television, but who each of these characters are makes them so likeable to us.  To go and completely change one of their core characters like that, I’m not so sure that it’s a good idea.  But then again, what do I know?

No comments:

Post a Comment