Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Is Stephen Amell Going To Face Off Against Stardust?

amell-stardust

I have to admit, this used to be a guilty pleasure of mine.  I used to watch "professional" wrestling every Monday night.  Over the years, though, I've watched it less and less.  Not because I don't like it anymore, but it's on way too late with the job that I have.  I might have to make an exception for this feud, though!  Or at least, DVR it!

A few weeks ago, Stephen Amell was in the audience, and Stardust got right in his face!  Amell jumped up and threatened to throw a punch at him.  Since then, their Twitter accounts have been blowing up with smack talk from both of them!  Then came the rumor that Stephen Amell was going to be fighting Stardust in the upcoming SummerSlam!

...but hold on a second...

Stephen Amell post the following on his Twitter account:

"Lots of rumors circulating that I'm fighting @StardustWWE at SummerSlam.  Not true.  Cody wants no piece of me."

Here's Stardust's response from his Twitter account:

"No Stephen...Cody doesn't & I don't want Stephen.  There must be someone else, SOMETHING else...#SummerSlam."

This has led some to believe that there won't be a match between them after all.  Others have speculated that this means that Stardust will be fight the Arrow in SummerSlam!  And why not?  Canadians make incredible wrestlers, so why not Amell, er...the Arrow?  Do you follow the WWE?  If you do, what are your thoughts on this feud?  Let me know in the comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment