Monday, May 14, 2018

Impersonations Are His Thing, So.....?

Before we get started, two things.  One...I made the mistake of listening to something that Mark Hamill said, and thought that C3P0 was going to show up in Solo.  Looks like I was wrong.  I know, first time for everything, right?  Second, I'm kind of easing back in to this so don't expect a post everyday for a while, but I will try to pop up here at least a few times a week until I get back in the groove.  Okay!  On to the today's topic.

So someone out there (Josh Dickey, entertainment journalist) finally voiced something that has been bothering me since I saw this movie.  Oh, we're talking about Avengers: Infinity War.  What was going on with Bruce Banner during this movie?  He seemed a bit off during this film.  He couldn't become the Hulk, and (what was more troubling) he had trouble working the Hulkbuster suit.  I mean, he's a brilliant man, who is almost the equal to Tony Stark intellectually, so he shouldn't have had that much trouble working the suit, right?  So what was going on with him?  Maybe it wasn't Bruce Banner at all...

You probably already know where I'm going with this.  Actually, I'm hoping that you've figured it out already because I'm spoon feeding it here.  Yes, what if Loki didn't really die and he's impersonating Bruce Banner?  I mean,  as awkward as Bruce is, he was especially odd this go around.  Does it really seem logical that the Hulk was scared of Thanos and that was why he didn't come out?  Or did Loki know if he "turned" into the Hulk, he wouldn't be able to fake the Hulk's strength so he pretended that Hulk wouldn't come out?  There are other little things, like his knowledge of the Infinity Stones...where did he learn all of that?  When he was the Hulk?  Bruce didn't remember fighting Thor on Sakaar while he was Hulk, so if he happened to learn anything while fighting as a gladiator "Bruce" probably wouldn't remember any of it.  He also seemed to remember things on the Asgard ship while he was the Hulk that he shouldn't have been able to remember.  Just saying...

So while this is just a theory, it's a pretty damn good one.  I'd put more than a little stock behind this one.  What are your thoughts?  Does this seem plausible to you?  Let me know what you think in the comments section down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment