Saturday, May 5, 2018

Did Thanos Kill You?


Hello all of my friends, I am back...but for the time being, it will be a bit sporadic!  I have gone through a number of life changes since we last spoke.  I started a new career, moved to a new state and I'm the process of settling into a permanent residence.  I am able to do all of this because I was able to survive Thanos' desire to kill of half the universe.  How do I know this?  Let me explain...

By the way, if you haven't seen Avengers: Infinity War yet (and unless you are in China or Russia, I don't see how that would be possible) there will be a MAJOR SPOILER coming up, so be warned!  Still with me?  Good!  Let's get started.

The movie Avengers: Infinity War left fans knowing that the MCU had changed forever...well, at least it's changed everything until Avengers 4 comes out and brings everyone back to life. With the snap of his fingers, Thanos was able to kill half of all living beings in the universe.  Just so you know, THAT was the spoiler.  Since you saw the movie, you already knew that.  But did you survive Thanos' destruction?  There is now an easy way to find out!  

To find out if you were one of the many that died, or find out out if you survived, you will need to go to www.didthanoskill.me to find out.  Once you go to this site, it will tell you if you lived or of you died.  Once you visit the site, whatever answer you are given will be permanent.  If you visit it later from the same device, it will not change (slight hint at getting multiple results are in that last sentence!)  

So did you live or die?  Let me know your results in the comments section below!  I'll be back a lot sooner next time, and I appreciate everyone who still checks in to this site from time to time!


No comments:

Post a Comment