Monday, May 18, 2015

So...The Supergirl Trailer...What Do You Think?


CE5ad4GUkAA858J.jpg-large
So, have you seen the trailer yet?  No?  Okay, check this out:

 
THIS is pretty cool!  Okay, I have heard a lot of sites say that this is a lot of The Devil Wears Prada (which I have NEVER watched!  I swear!) but I have to say that I am very interested in watching this show.  Why?  Well, let's go over it, shall we?

First of all, it's freakin' SUPERGIRL!  Why else would I need a reason to watch this?!?  Second of all, it's being done by Greg Berlanti, who is a giant in the DC television industry!  Do you really need another reason?  Really? you do?  Okay...

Look...It's going to be apart of the "Arrow-verse" so that should be reason enough to watch...no matter what anyone else says.  YES..It IS apart of the Arrow-verse!!!

Superman is apart of this universe, as well!  WATCH THE TRAILER!  He may not actually show up, but he is a definite fixture in Kara's world, and it may lend to how she molds herself into the world's superhero.  Well...a superhero!  

I like how they kind of move her from one costume to another.  It kind of gives a shout out to the comic books while trying to find their own identity.  Kudos for that!

Let's be honest, alright?  CBS isn't known for taking chances on fanboy series...the fact that they are even airing this is a huge coup. Not only that, but they've committed to an entire season, so we'll see what happens.  I'm guessing that they are wanting to compete with ABC for the fanboy market, and they see this as the best way to do it. The only people that will win with this besides the broadcasting company is US!

Let me know what you think about the trailer.  Are you excited about it as well, or is it...mhey?  Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment