Tuesday, August 13, 2019

New Theory To Introduce The X-Men Into The MCU



I really didn't want to pick a photo that feature an actor, but this one was the one that best summed up this post.  Before I begin, check out the Iconoclast on YouTube, he's kind of picking up where I left off in the video side of things.  I'll keep posting the written, he'll do the visual!  Make sure to like and subscribe!

So here's the thing, the upcoming Dr. Dtrange movie is reportedly going to have a lot of ramifications on the MCU as a whole.  Check this out...

It's being rumored that the Scarlet Witch is going to be the "vilian" in the upcoming Dr. Strange move, and not only the, but bring about the rise of the Mutants,  Disney is planning a show on their soon to be launched Disney+, which will feature a number of new series, the most anticipated being "WandsVision."  It is said that the two (Wanda and Vision) travel back into the past to live unimpeded, but they end up creating the X-Men, like in House of M,  This is just a rumor, but check out the below, This is from a Reddit user:

According to the rumors, Wanda & vision tv series is set in 50s. I think its correct, the 50s hint in endgame by hulk might be a big deal rather than a joke, setting up the story in 50s could be a reason to bring mutants in MCU. Here's my idea on what happens in the series - 'Vision get revived and reunite with wanda but she wants a peacefull life which is nearly impossible in present day. So, she decides to live in another timeline where there are no supervillains or alien invasions. Wanda decides to live in 50s era with Vision and use the time machine of Hulk to travel to 50s. There, she have a simple life with vision , no superheroing. But, one day something goes wrong forcing wanda to unleash her full potential (same thing she did in HOUSE OF M storyline). The energy surge released by wanda ultimately results in the creation of mutants, it activate their x gene and give them superpowers, this way mutants are introduced into MCU.' Wanda and vision take inspirations from HOUSE OF M storyarcs but in MCU, its her time-travelling decision which fails and results in the creation of mutants. I Think this will what happens in Wanda & vision.


Will this be how they introduce the X-Men?  I am actually throwing my clout behind the idea that they will do a Secret Wars movie, but hey, what do I know.  I'm just here to throw out different ideas. Let me know what you think.

On a side note, I also heard that the old Avengers Tower is going to be bought by Reed Richards and developed under the Fantastic Four name.  Just rumors at this point, but still pretty important to point out,

Until next time my friends...


No comments:

Post a Comment