Friday, April 17, 2015

New Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer!!!


Screenshot 2015-04-16 13.05.49
Really, how cool was this?  I have to say, I'm even more interested in seeing this movie now, more than ever before!  Check out the new trailer:


This trailer was wicked awesome, to use some language from my New England brethren!  Not only do we get to see some pretty awesome shots, it also opens up a little into what's going on in the Skywalker family.  There is obviously an heir to Luke, whether it's a son/daughter of his, or a niece/nephew of his has yet to be determined.  But oh my gawd!  The space battles, and the environment in which they take place are AMAZING!!!  A lot of people do not like spoilers, but this trailer gave nothing away, and at the same time it gave the die-hard fans from the 70's something to look forward to!

I hope you enjoy the trailer, and join me in camping out a week in advance of it's release!

No comments:

Post a Comment