Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Pixels Movie




This movie looks to be absolutely amazing!  Check out the trailer down below:


\

This has got to be one of the most original movies that I've seen a trailer for in a long time.  I've got two little complaints about this movie...and they are minor!  One, it sounds like they got the idea for this movie from Ernest Cline's upcoming novel Armada, and I can't wait for this book to be released later this summer.  The next is that it's an Adam Sandler movie!!!  I always want his movies to do well, because I honestly like his comedy.  Examaples??? Happy Gilmore!  Billy Madison! Mr. Deeds! (Yes, I liked this movie!)  I'm hoping that the best scense weren't shown during the trailer, but I'm also being realistic about this film...so I'm not getting my hopes up.  I will still go and see this film on opening night, though, and I pray it's as good as the trailer makes it out to be!  Oh! by the way, there's a hidden easter egg in the trailer for an online game by one of the movie's characters..here's the hidden screen.  It only lasts a split second during the trailer...



What are your thoughts?  Looking foraward to it, or will you wait until it's out on DVD?  Let me know down below, and until tommorow, take it easy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment