Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Fan Art Gets Response From Stephen Amell

Okay, so this post doesn't exactly fall under the "comic book news" category, but I liked reading about this one, so I thought I'd share it.  There's been a poster making its way around the web that a fan made showing what he/she thinks will take place in the upcoming second half of season three.  Check it out:

arrow-fan-poster

Pretty cool, huh?  Well, it's so cool, that Stephen Amell went onto his Facebook page and responded to the fan art with, "We have some clever fans."

Now, there has been some speculation that Amell just gave away the secret to his resurrection (the arm holding the arrow looks to be rising out of the Lazarus Pit,) but I think that he was referring more to the ingenuity of the fan in coming up with this art work.  Does this mean I've changed my mind about the Lazarus Pit's role in the upcoming episodes?  Of course not!  Too many things point to this taking place.  For soome examples on this, read my earlier blogs regarding this subject.

Stephen Amell is a huge fan of social media, and constantly goes online to talk to the fans directly...one of the very few that do this.  He doesn't take the show's popularity for granted, or his fans.  He has been unusually quiet online though, ever since the mid-season finale.  Once it aired, he teased, "It was a good run."

So what do you think his post meant?  Was he giving away how his resurrection takes place, or was he just complimenting the artist who made the poster?  Give me your thoughts in the comment section, and I'll see you all again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment