Friday, December 16, 2016

I Went And Saw Rogue One Last Night...

So last night, my buddies Ken, Shane and I went and watched Rogue One: A Star Wars story , and it was everything that I hoped that it would be.  The characters were absolutely incredible, and even though it was only two hours and fifteen minutes (roughly) long, they develop all of the characters very well and it was well worth the money that was spent not only on the movie, but the candy and freezes that I ended up paying for.  This movie by far surpassed the expectations that Star Wars: The Force Awakens had for me because I thought that anything that Disney would do would be better than the prequels...this was the first "stand-alone" movie that was done that deals with the Star Wars universe, so there was a lot more to lose if this movie bombed.  The good news?  There is no way that this movie will bomb...in fact, it made over $30 million on it's Thursday night release alone!  That is an incredible feat! I'm not going to give anything away because technically tonight is the opening night for the film, and I don't want to ruin the movie for anybody.  All I can say is that it is really good, the acting is incredible, the movie is better than Star Wars: The Force Awakens,  and you REALLY HAVE TO WATCH THIS MOVIE!!!  Here's What Ken and I thought of the movie as soon as we got out of the theater:


If you only go and see one more movie this year, make sure that it is this movie!  It's the Science Fiction "Dirty Dozen" that fans have been clamoring for!  Go see this movie, then come back here, message me and tell me what you think about the movie...but don't do so until you watch the video up above!  I know that I said that I wouldn't be back until next Tuesday, but this was too great and too important to pass up on!


1 comment: