Monday, May 2, 2016

The Names On Sister Margaret's Dead Pool Revealed





Names on the Deadpool board.


With the digital release of Deadpool one of the first things that fans of the film did was take a closer look at the names on the Dead Pool.  In keeping with it's references to pop culture, the writers were very cheeky in the names that they included up on the Dead Pool.  Starting from the top:


Bill Cosby
Charlie Sheen
Kanye West
Wade Wilson
Vladmir Putin
John Wilkes Booth
Ryan Reynolds
TJ Miller
Lindsay Lohan
Miley Cyrus
Kid Rock
Mike Tyson
Judd Nelson
Lil Wayne
Shia LeBeouf
Ned Beatty
Rob Liefeld (Deadpool creator)
Ozzy Osbourne
Amanda Bynes


I couldn't make out the last name on the list in the photo, so I can't add that one to the list.  I'm waiting until the Blu-ray comes out to purchase because of the extra features, something that the digital copy doesn't offer.  I'll be able to add the last name on the list at that time.  The last name looks like "Palmer", but without a first initial I don't know which "Palmer it is.  Robert? Carson?  I'll just have to wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment