Thursday, October 29, 2015

Could (SPOILER) Be Appearing In Star Wars: The Force Awakens?

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Might Bring This Legendary Character Back image

Before I begin, I want to apologize.  I'm dialing this one in from my phone because the internet where I'm at is down. So if this seems a little more "choppy" than usual, this is why.  But I'm dedicated to bringing you news and updates, so please, bare with me today.

I just read an interesting article on Cinemablend.com that said that we may be graced with the appearance of another of the Star Wars universe's iconic characters.  Before I go any further, let me stress that this has not been confirmed, it is only a rumor.  If it is true, then HUGE SPOILER ALERT!!! Just giving everyone a chance to turn back if you don't want to know, okay?

Still with me? Good! Let's get started!

It's being reported that someone who has been working with the audio department for the film has let it leak that a certain Jedi Master will be returning in some form or another.  Before I reveal the character, let me rehash some of the other things we've heard about Chapter VII.  First, in one of the trailers for the film, we get to hear Luke talking with someone.  In it, he's talking about the force.  He says, "I have it. My sister has it. My father has it."  As I've pointed out before, Luke uses the present tense when referring to his father.  This has caused all sorts of speculation as to what the actual fate of Anakin really was.  It's been said that Darth Vader will be making an appearance in the film, but it'll be in a flash back sequence, but could he also be making an appearance in the films present?  Hard to say, but with less than two months to go before the movie comes out, we find out soon enough.

With everything I've been telling you about Darth Vader/Anakin, I'm sure a lot of you are thinking that this is the Jedi Master that I'm teasing will appear.  Well...no.  The rumored Jedi Master is none other than...(drum roll)...Yoda!  Like I said, it's been leaked by someone actually working on the films audio that Yoda will be showing up in one form or another.  My guess is it'll be as a "spirit," kind of like Obi Wan did in Empire and Return.  If he does show up, it will probably be to help guide Luke in staying away from the Dark Side.  Rumors about Luke in the film have him losing his way and drifting towards the Dark Side of the Force.  If Yoda does appear, let's hope it's not the CG Yoda, but the puppet version from the original trilogy.  That one seemed to be more "real" in my opinion.

So what do you think? Do you think it's possible that Yoda will show up in this next installment, and if he does, how do you feel about that?  Let me know in the comments section below!

Again, if there are a lot of spelling errors or things didn't flow, I'm sorry.  Typing it in on my phone, well, I'm all thumbs.  Literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment